Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Oh dear...technology...

Can't live with it, can't live without it. I finally ordered DSL through AT&T that's going to come next Wednesday which I should have ordered on Monday. For some strange reason I thought today was Friday.

I know what gave me that idea. I'm at the Bouldin Creek where it is crowded and busy. It almost feels like it is a Friday. The person behind the counter was telling me that it is always busy on a Wednesday. I guess people are trying to make it though the week. What a better way than to go out and pretend it is Friday. Could you imagine everyday is Friday?

Today at work, half of my co-workers had viruses on their computers. Even though I had to do my usual job, I couldn't go online. Well I was productive with my work but I felt like I was cut off from the world.

Next three nights is the NFL Draft...I'm busy until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment